Civil CAD Technician
PLACE designers is a Planning, Landscape Architectural, Architectural, Civil Engineering consulting firm that focuses on serving private and public sector clients. Our office is located in Downtown Round Rock, Texas. Our collaborative and fun environment allows employees to grow in experience by working on a variety of diverse and challenging projects. We offer you the opportunity to become a member of our talented staff and to have a meaningful impact on your career direction, your workplace, and your community. Benefits are included with this position.
Required immediately, we are seeking a Full Time Civil CAD Technician.
• High school diploma or GED
• Associate’s Degree or Technical School graduate in Computer Aided Drafting & Design preferred
• At least two (2) years prior experience with computer-aided drafting via AutoCAD
Technical Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Good understanding of drafting concepts and CAD fundamentals, including site development strategies, i.e. site dimensional elements, grading, profiles, sections, etc.
• Knowledge of elementary design of civil infrastructure
• High attention to detail
• Ability to complete multiple assignments successfully through effective prioritizing
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Effective problem solving skills
• Ability to work with a team or independently as needed
If you would like to apply for this position, please email with your resume and cover letter.
Thank you for your interest and we look forward to meeting you!