Director of Engineering
Joe Cohan is the Director of Engineering at PLACE designers inc. A former Civil Engineer Corps officer in the US Navy and a native of Southern California, Joe Cohan has over 25 years of progressively responsible experience in site grading, drainage, and general civil engineering. He has a proven ability to manage complex engineering projects and effectively coordinate with clients, approving agencies, contractors, and design teams.
- Bachelor of Science: Civil Engineering
University of Southern California 1993
- California Registered Professional Engineer No. C 58873 1999
- Texas registered professional engineer No. 1152249 2013
Land Development Engineering
- 21 Years of experience in grading, street design, utility layout, earthwork analyses, and all aspects of land development engineering
- Processed and coordinated plans and reports with local agencies and clients to facilitate approval
- Superior knowledge of advanced principles, practices and methods of civil engineering and all applicable laws and regulations with respect to development in Texas.
Innovative, quality focused, engineering professional with 20 years of progressively responsible experience in land development. Proven ability to manage complex engineering projects and effectively coordinate with clients, approving agencies, contractors, and design teams. Strong technical, leadership, and communication skills ensure accurate, complete, and timely construction documents.