Senior Civil Project Manager
Mr. Vince Shaw participates in all phases, from conception through construction. He successfully maintains our clients’ visions, while coordinating team members throughout execution. His keen insight ensures a healthy project, fulfilling needs for the current and foreseen future. His strengths in project management provide quality projects, within budget and on schedule. His sensitivity to the changing market provides insight, permitting adaptation to challenging situations, without compromising the project.
- Georgetown Event Center | Georgetown, TX
- Harris Branch Amenity Center | Austin, TX
- Mineral Wells PSD | +50 mile Water Distribution, Storage and Pumping Project | Mineral Wells, WV
- Heatherwilde Condominiums | Austin, TX
- Kempner Retail Center | Kempner, TX
- D&R Business Park | 6.6 ac. & 75,000 sf of Commercial & Industrial Park | Leander, TX
- Kiddie Academy Pflugerville Addition | Pflugerville, TX
- Pflugerville Office Warehouse | Pflugerville, TX
- Sedro Crossing Office Community | Georgetown, TX
- Lake Forest Trail Improvements | Round Rock, TX
- Kingdom Hall of Jehovah’s Witnesses | Religious Assembly project | Pflugerville, TX
- Mason County PSD | Sewer System Improvement Project | Mason County, WV
- Texas Outdoor Power Equipment / Two 250,000 sf Industrial Use Buildings / Georgetown, TX
- Kiddie Academy of Hutto / Hutto, TX
- Airport Blvd Storage / 105,000 sf 4 story Storage Building / Austin, TX
- Limerick Ave Rezoning / Austin, TX
He has historically provided exceptional services in the area of site development planning and permit drawings, by successfully obtaining and navigating through the permitting process of the cities of Austin, Round Rock, Pflugerville, Leander, Cedar Park, Bee Cave and Georgetown. Mr. Shaw has extensive experience with the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality’s WPAP, CZP and SCS application processes.
By the list of projects shown, you will see that Mr. Shaw has sharpened his skills over the last 17 years and his excellence is quite evident.