Engineer in Training
William (Will) Linhart came a long way to find PLACE designers inc.! Born in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Will left to explore new opportunities. In 2019, he migrated to Austin, Texas seeking out a small firm that could allow him to grow and learn as part of an experienced team and to earn his Professional Engineering (PE) license.
Will has developed into an integral part of PLACE designers inc., as not only the firm grows, but he as well. Will found his home.
- Bachelor of Science in Civil/Environmental Engineering from Pennsylvania State University.
- Registered as a Licensed Engineer In Training (EIT) in the State of Texas, EIT: #68020
- Software Qualifications: Microsoft Excel/Office AutoCAD CIVIL 3D
- Collaborate with Project Managers to design and produce construction site plan drawing sets and documents.
- Coordinate with state and local governments with respect to engineering design principles and associated geographical ordinances.
- Ensure all proper civil engineering design principles and procedures are performed throughout the design process and across disciplines.