Yiming Chu did not introduce himself to PLACE designers inc. with a lot of experience. In fact, he had little experience working in a firm of our qualifications. That speaks very clearly about his talent. What Yiming brings to PLACE designers inc. is an International viewpoint from studying overseas, with the ability to put his talents into designs in an appealing manner. Being able to be that creative, while reaching the standards that need to be surpassed, is a talent we welcome.
- 2010-2014 Nanjing Forestry University – bachelor’s degree of landscape architecture
- 2015-17 Louisiana State University masters’ degree of landscape architecture
- Interned in China November 2020
- Registered Landscape Architect, State of Texas- #3591
- Compliance with city codes is his focus. Ensuring our clients ideas, coincide with the local governments standards, is essential. Without meeting these standards, our clients visions stay just that, visions.
- Making sure our clients are informed ahead of time of local ordinances and requirements. This is to save them time and money due to potential last-minute changes.
- Working on commercial and multi-family projects. This requires communication within the firm, as well as outside entities.
- Taking a plan and adding an esthetic appeal that may not have been seen by our clients. Truly his focus and specialty.